Monday, June 1, 2009

Hand stamped tumbled tile coasters available

I LOVE making these coasters! They are very popular. I've made them with many designs and am always looking for new stamps to use.

To order simply email: craftsbyclare@yahoo.com
A set of four coasters is $20.00.

Each set comes wrapped in an accent ribbon or bow.

These are the most popular of my coasters. It's a cross stamp I found at Hobby Lobby. They make great gifts or a nice treat for yourself!

Another very popular style is the "Cowboy." It's very Texas!


I can also make a matching hand stamped candle to go with any of the coasters.


Each set of coasters is backed with cork so they will not stratch your wood surface.


They are also sprayed with a finishing spray to help prevent fading.

The candle comes with a matching ribbon and/or twine for accent!



These have a beautiful quote on them. "Delight in Life." These have added demention by using colored markers.
I can make them in any color you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment